The FPOA provides these links as a service to our members. FPOA makes no claims or warranties about any of the links or services. If you have a link you would like to submit for consideration or a correction to the links below, please email us
PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT
- Pitch Canker Management Guidelines - Pitch canker is a disease of pine trees that is caused by the fungus Fusarium circinatum. In inland areas such as Santa Rosa and San Rafael, Monterey pines are doubly cursed, afflicted with both pine pitch canker and deadly bark beetles.
The following resources are all part of the Consumer Reports network and affiliated organizations.
- Consumer Reports - Their Mission is "an expert, independent nonprofit organization working for a fair, just, and safe marketplace for all consumers."
- Consumer Reports WebWatch - Their mission is to "investigate, inform, and improve the quality of information published on the World Wide Web."
- Safe Cars for Kids - Their Mission is "to reduce the number of injuries and deaths of children in and around cars."
- Not In My Food - Their mission is to "provide consumers with timely information about food safety risks and actions that can be taken to reduce them".
- Healthy Kids Project - Their mission is to "work with school districts in California to develop and implement outreach and enrollment strategies for California state-sponsored children's health insurance programs, Healthy Families and Medi-Cal, and other low-cost programs."
- Financial Privacy Now - Their mission is to "provide consumers with timely information about steps being taken by both industry and government which may impact their financial privacy."